Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've got a lot of kisses...do you?

Failed gift baskets with chocolate kisses ended in peanut butter cookies with kisses on top. Hubby is happy! My intent for these is our Bible study, but he was my taste tester and I believe he approves! They are very rich and oh so good! Found on Recipe Zaar-Peanut Butter Kisses.

I used Trader Joe's something, something healthy PB. Why do all of those brands add so much?? Mush up some peanuts and you have peanut butter. Yes, I know...it can be a challenge to work with, but is well worth the lack of preservatives and whatever else they put in that impostor peanut butter!

One thing I really liked about these cookies is that they don't spread in the oven. So you can make 20 on a medium size pan very easily. My kind of cookie when it's nearly midnight and you want to go to bed...:-)

Grab a glass of milk and let one of these melt in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment